Friday, February 29, 2008

First Timer



So this is Blogging? It's not so bad. I can see how it will be alot of fun once I get everything figured out. Well....... we have been very busy lately. Josh will return from Guatemala tomorrow, he was on a medical mission there for 2 weeks and had a great time. Me and the kids missed him but we also loved getting his phone calls. I will be happy to get him back in my arms. :)

Ty, Marissa and I have been staying in with my Parents for the time being. They are so wonderful but we will be happy to return to our home in Phoenix next week. Life is crazy with Josh in school and me working but we are happy and busy and very grateful for all the blessings in our lives.

8 comments:

Peck Family said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Im so glad you guys got a blog!!!Now we can really keep up with you guys! How's everything going?

Kymi said...

Karbear! Yahoo! I'm glad you are attempting this! Trust me you will love it. Just post once in a while and it is fun to see what people comment about your life! I'm happy you have joined the blogging family!

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

Super cute picture, glad you guys are doing so well.

Shannon said...

Hi Kara, Glad you joined. Beware, once you really get into it, it can become addicting. Here is my blog byronandshannon.blogspot.com

Phil and Stacie said...

Love the blog! I just started one, too: phoenixallreds.blogspot.com
It's so good to hear a little of how you're doing! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks when you're back in town.
Stacie

Janetta said...

Kara, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. That's such a cute shot of your family...it really gets all the personalities too! We love you guys. A and J

Sandy said...

Yeah! This is such a fun way to keep in touch! We also have a blog it is beckfamaz.blogspot.com.

Sarah & Eddie said...

Okay Kara...you have a super cute Blog...it's sooo cute that you got me to make one of my own. I'm definently a blogging dummy, so I have NO clue how to add you as a friend, but as soon as I figure it our I will do so. Hope you are doing well. Talk to you soon.
Sarah
ps...here's my blog so far, kinda borning, but I'm slowly figuring out how to make it cuter. www.saraheddie.blogspot.com