Monday, October 12, 2009

Olivia Ruth Boone

Introducing Livvy!!!


Livvy is our blue eyed sweet heart. Her personality is happy, peaceful and content. She was born May 27, 20009 in Show Low, AZ. She arrived one week early on a Wednesday at 5:38 pm. She weighed 7lb 10 oz and was 21 inches long. Grandma Boone was able to be our Nurse which was a special treat. Ty and Rissy love their little sis. She was well received! Rissy constantly puts her Dolly on top of Livvy in her bouncer so she will have a friend. Ty is very willing to race and get a diaper or the wipes (Unless his muscles run out of energy. . . of course.)

I really didn't know what to expect having three children but I am enjoying myself part of that is because I am finally home full time! I LOVE being just a mommy and wife! I get out more with 3 kids than when I had 2 kids. I have found that one of the best ways to restore sanity to the house is to simply LEAVE THE HOUSE. Leaving gives me just enough distance to realize the peace I do feel in my home with my children. The picture with Josh and Livvy is in our living room in San Diego and is a pretty common sight. Josh has the magic touch when it comes to putting Liv down for a nap. . . he usually joins the party. His 80 hour work weeks catch up with him.
Riss and Liv fell asleep after story time one afternoon and I had to capture their cute little hands, they grow so fast it makes my heart ache.

Staring at my girls sleeping made me dream of all the fun we are going to have together. I loved growing up with my 4 sisters each one holds a special and tender place in my heart.

Ty doesn't know what he is in for with 2 sisters :) He told me that he thinks he needs another baby but not until he's 7 and it doesn't have to be a girl. That Ty of mine is a thinker I like it.

Livvy is a cheery baby she will smile at everyone, she charms the members of our ward with her dancing blue eyes and rosy cheeks.

People in San Diego are quite friendly and kind we are enjoying the city and all it has to offer.





11 comments:

Shannon said...

Livvy is so adorable. She looks so much like you I think. That's great you are enjoying San Diego. Your kids are so cute and adorable. And they do grow up too fast. Its like one day you just look at them and think when did they grow up on me.

Krystal said...

she is so cute! congrats!

The Frosts said...

you have the cutest chubbiest babies :). and san diego is awesome. if jared and i ever move back to cali i would totally go there!

Tami G. said...

I love your new blog design, Kara. That little Livvy is such a doll! I love chubby baby hands too! You're a sweet mom with lucky kids.

Brittaney said...

Kara your post made me teary eyed. I miss you guys and so does little Samara. She loves RIssy and Ty. Livvy is so adorable and she reminds me of Kate when she was born because of the sweet peace and ora she has. I loved growing up with all my sisters also and I have a lot of sweet memories with you. That year at NAU has a lot. I know what you mean about getting out and then feeling the peace, comfort and joy when you return home. It is one of the sweetest feelings.

I was giving my girls a bath last night and Little Katie Pie could not stop laughing and so Samara and I couldn't either. It was one of those sweet moments for me like you watching your girls sleep. I know the time flys and they grow up way to fast. Heavenly Father really put his trust in us when he let us raise his little angels. I am so greatful for the sweet opportunity to be a mom and I know these babies are not ours alone they are our Heavenly Fathers and we must take the best care of them. I love being a Mom. I miss you and thanks for updating your blog, I have checked it many times. I need to update myself. Love you and Happy Halloween!

Brittaney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chet, Shelly and the 3 little peas in our pod said...

Oh kara, so sweet. It's scary how fast it flies by, and Laney isn't even that old! Love you guys!

Michelle Price said...

Kara, you posted this awhile ago but I just got around to checking it now. Livvy is so cute! I love those blue eyes. Congrats. I can relate to your thoughts about leaving the house. Any time I am feeling stressed out and my kids are having a rough day, it is usually because we need to get out, even if it is just a 20 visit to the library.
Glad you updated. It's so fun to read what you guys are up to. I am jealous that you are in San Diego!

Jonathan & Amber Burke said...

Kara,I just love your blog!Your kids are so cute and they are getting so big.We need to make a trip to see you. It was so talking to you, you need to call me so i will have your #

Peck Family said...

Kara!
So nice to finally catch up with you via blog. How are you guys! You have such a neat family. Hope your enjoying your residency. Wish we lived in san diego. miss ya.

Tami G. said...

Kara, if you blog like I do then you'll never get this message, but I had to tell you that our good friends from here in Buckeye just matched at Scripps and I can't wait for you to meet them, or better yet, I can't wait for them to meet you! I already told them that they are in luck and they will be in great company. Keep your eye out for Holly and Kelly Wallin. And by the way, are we ever going to see each other again?! I sure hope so...