San Diego Here we come
It's official we are going to California for 3 years. Josh will be graduating with a Doctorate in Podiactric Medicine early June and Starting residency June 12th. The weather is beautiful and there are many things to do in San Diego. I'm looking forward to moving to a new place and enjoying a new adventure. I'm 4 weeks away from my due date of a new baby girl. I'm excited Marissa will have a "girl friend" she had been surrounded by boys most of her life. We are working on getting a house to rent and we finally bit the bullets and got a bigger vehicle. Ok Ok it's mini van. I love it but Josh has declared it is my van and he would rather not be known as a mini van guy, but deep down I think it's growing on him. Some day he can get that truck he is always thinking about just not this day. I love Josh and I am very happy that he has done so well in medical school. He is truly a smarty pants.
10 comments:
How exciting!! Congrats to Josh for almost being done...yay!! San Diego is beautiful (I grew up there).
Good luck with the birth of #3...and welcome to the minivan club (although we won't be members much longer with #6 on the way).
Do you have an invite to my blog? email me at sankat21 AT hotmail DOT com so I can invite you...
-Kat M.
Congratulations! That'll be so much fun! And for me, too, because we're going to San Diego for a week in August so we'll have to pay you a visit!
Have you heard anything from the preschool for Ty? The list keeps shrinking so everyone is moving up on the list.
Congratulations! I am so jealous you guys are going to San Diego. I bet it is going to be gorgeous and you will be so close to the beach...ahh...life can't be too bad. Also good luck with your baby :)
It is so good to hear from you! I'm excited that you are going to San Diego. That should be fun...I will have to come visit you. I'm excited that you are having another girl too. Yay for a bigger car. I got one too, a bigger car. Anyway, I am so happy to hear from you. Keep us posted on your move and your new little addtion.
Congratulations with #3. threeis totally different than 2. . . it takes some getting used to! Tell Josh that Doug calls our mini van the "man" van. How are things going?? I would love to invite you to our blog, just shoot me an email. dsquaredsavage@gmail.com
Desiree Savage
Wow what a great place to live. I'm sure the weather is going to be beautiful. how fun for baby #3to be arriving soon.
Hey Kara & Josh - congrats on the upcoming residency! Honestly, it will be stressful but the time will pass quickly. We are loving the fact that Paul is around more often and has a decent pay check. It's exciting you are having another girl. Please keep in touch, we hope all goes well for your family.
Erika Cluff
I don't know if you have had #3 yet or not, but I want to say congrats!
Kara, you have been blogging all this time and I didn't know it! How's your residency going? It's weird but it doesn't feel right to be this detached from you guys. We've been leaning on (following in your shadow) since undergrad. I don't like not having you around to compare notes with. At least now I have your blog!
Post a Comment