Lately my attention has been captured by the wisdom and explainations of my 3 year old. I love that he is growing up but I really love hearing his take on things. For example the other night we were driving home and Ty was looking out his window and he exclaimed "Mom a piece of the moon broke off" there was a half moon and he was sure that a piece had fallen off and it needed to be fixed. After we talked about why he could only see a piece of the moon he declared, " Can you turn off the moon Mom." I guess he was ready for some sleep and it was just too bright.
This week Josh flew to Miami for a school meeting and he was telling Ty that he would be going to Miami. Ty turned very serious and said, " Not My Ami, Dad . . . Your Ami" It made me smile.
I was driving Ty home from preschool one day and he started explaining our families hair. He said mom has pretty hair, Rissy has soft hair, Dad has pokey hair and I have tweaky hair. :) Ty does have very thick hair which has a mind of it's own with cowlicks to spare or tweaks as he calls them.
Last of all Ty shared his wisdom of his life with me (most of these conversations occur in the car) He said, "Mom I used to be little but now I'm growing." I couldn't argue with that and he was so serious I could tell he had really been thinking about it.
Well there are some insights into Ty's mind. I love that kid he is very observant which can be good and tricky at the same time.
8 comments:
Kara I loved the Ty Wisdom comments. How cute is that. Sometimes I wish I was as innocent. I still wonder why part of the moon broke off.Ha. Ha. and I can relate to the tweaky hair Ty. I feel your pain. I just love little ones. YOu are the best mom and I am excited to see you new little one. Some other names I like are Tess and Livia. Love ya!
Cute comments. I love that he thought the moon was broken.
When do you find out about residency?
Love Ty's cute wisdom =) We sure miss you guys!
That is so cute. I love conversations with my kids, well with Landen sorta. That was so cute about the moon being broken..
That is cute. Cy says some of the moon is missing and he's amazed that the moon always follows us when we are driving.
Kara,
Well hello! You are expecting AGAIN!!! what are you thinking? :) We are too. I am due April 3rd So congrats. And I am kidding, You look great and so happy. Well contact me later if you want to and we will talk. Mom said she saw you awhile ago, anyways, take care.
Kami
Don't you just love those car rides! Kail was in primary for the first time not too long ago, I was asking him if he was reverent and he says--"yes but the teacher wasn't she kept talking!" We are so blessed aren't we. Keep posting those cute stories. That picture of them in the dryer is just so cute and fun!
Hey new friend, so glad to have finally met you and I can't wait for you to be here in San Diego. Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well and fast for you. Can't wait to meet her and the rest of your little clan.
Post a Comment