Sunday, December 28, 2008

Playing Catch Up

There has been a lot of things going on over the past few months, but I'm just going to give a very quick recap. First Josh left in September for the Midwest for 3 months he was in Wisconsin and Detroit, Michigan. He's back now. thank goodness. I did get to see him a couple of times. For one of Josh's school positions we got to go to the Cayman Islands for a few days which was nice. Josh also came home for Thanksgiving. Now we are all back in ShowLow together again. I'm still working 1-2 days a week for a local dentist in town. Josh will finish the rest of his rotations up here in ShowLow till graduation in June than off to residency for 3 years in a yet to be determined location. That is pretty much it short and simply put more details to come...Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Oh and by the way Boone baby # 3 is on the way set to arrive early June 2009. Should be an exciting year. Ty & Rissy hanging around the house


Seafood from a beach side restaurant in the Caymans

Out for a walk on the beach in the Caymans


9 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Congrats on Baby #3!! That's so exciting! I'm glad you are all together again, and in Show Low. I bet you're so happy!

Kymi said...

Wow! A lot of fun things happening to you, a lot of excitment too. I'm glad you have your hubby back with you..that makes a lot of difference. Congrats on Baby #3. I'm excited for you there. I don't know if you got my message yesterday (Sunday 12/28), Happy Birthday! I miss you, lets talk soon. Love ya,

Krystal said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the BABY!! We are having baby #4 (boy) in May! Your kids are getting SO big!

Maylene said...

It was fun to read your update. Your kiddos are so cute...congrats on baby three! How fun...sounds like you guys have had an adventurous several months. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Shannon said...

That is great that Josh is back. And congratulations on the baby. That is exciting news. Have a happy new year!

Kat M said...

Congrats on #3!!! I am due in Aug...We get to enjoy the hot AZ weather. ;)

It must have been so hard with Josh gone so much, but I am glad he is almost done!!

The Dominguez Family said...

Congratulations! Yay Josh is almost done... I bet your glad... I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well.

Sarah & Eddie said...

Oh wow Kara, I am so excited for you about baby # 3. Are you hoping for a boy or girl?

Summer said...

Congrats on Baby #3! June should be a great month! You'll have to let us all know when find out where you're off to next!