Ty and Riss have gotten better at playing together. This picture is proof (at least for the moment) after the snap Ty promptly pushed her out of the tub and took over as "boat captain" Oh well. They do have moments where they are giggling together and I really enjoy those I hope they will be good friends and I also hope they will keep each other in line.
Marissa has just discovered that she has legs and can actually move around she still hasn't figured out how to walk at 15 months old. I really don't mind her chill attitude toward walking. I'm sure she will figure things out at her own pace obviously. She is however interested in climbing and trying to "fit" into things like this nice pot. She makes me laugh I love my little sweet pie!

20 comments:
That is great that they are getting along at times ;) it is so fun to see your children play so nicely together.
Grats on Ty being potty trained!! WHOOHOO!!
Marissa is so big now... You guys are traveling everywhere lately ...nice... How is Josh doing?
Your kids are so cute, I can totally see the Adams in them, but at the same time and can see Josh too. How nice to have such mixed kids. Marissa is SO You! I can see you a lot. Looks like your family is having a lot of fun traveling, I love to travel. Does Marissa travel well? Conor is not so good int he carseat. It is good to get the peeks into your family every once in a while. I love it!
I can't believe how big Marissa has gotten. Congrats on Ty being potty trained. Wesley didn't decided to walk all the time until 2 weeks before he turned 18 months which when it came to church and keeping him under control was great. As I told myself everyday, "He will walk when he wants to and realizes that he can't get places faster than crawling."
Hi Kara!
Let me just tell you...your kids are ADORABLE. I just want to squeeze those little cheeks of Riss. She's such a chunk. I love it.
Brenda told me you had a blog so I finally found it!
You are as pretty as ever.
OH how fun! That is such a cute picture of your footprints next to your name. Marissa looks just like you. Good job for Ty getting potty trained. I wish I could get Landen potty trained. All in due time I guess.
Sounds like a blast. I love the first picture of your feet and name in the sand. I am totally going to have to steal that idea. I hope you don't mind... :-) I was in your neck of the woods last weekend... I was thinking about you, but had no way to contact you. I hope all is well!
Wow what a fun looking sounding trip! I love that picture in the sand too! What a fun idea for "potty training!" I'm trying to get Madison to try! We miss you guys! Hope everything is going great!
Your kids are so cute! Yea for potty training! that is such a great feeling.
Look at those little chubby legs! I love them! You're kids definitely carry Adams genes. They are adorable.
P.S. We have a new blog address:
http://beccaiswaitingfortheweekend.blogspot.com
HEY!! I ran into your blog today. Your little family is so cute. I haven't seen you in a long long time, but it looks like you guys are doing well. Won't it be nice to finally be done with schooling one of these days and just settle down? I can't wait!
Where in the world did your baby go? We miss seeing you guys and pray that your travels are safe. Have fun!
Kara- you have really cute kids. They look just like you and Josh. I stumbled upon your blog and it has been fun catching up a little on you and your family. Our blog is krisandbrittany.blogspot.com. Good luck to you guys!
Your kids are sooo cute and getting so big!!! I miss you all!
You deserve a sticker chart too for all your hard work potty training. It is so much work but the payoff is great! I love the little picture of Rissa in the pot---so sweet!
Hello Kara. Glad to hear from you again. I don't have much time to "blog" so I didn't see your comment until now.
Yes, Lyssi (Alyssa) was our "big surprise" and we are thrilled to have her! She definently completes our family...I honestly can't envision any more kids in our future--FOUR kids is soooo busy!!! But hey, 2 boys and 2 girls...we have even "teams". How perfect is that?
Anyhow, are you still working part time? Are you still staying with your parents?
WOW! Way to go TY! Talan has no interest in going on the potty. Hopefully one of these days he will change his mind!
What a fun vacation you went on!!
Hey I laugh and miss Rissy everytime I see her stuck in that little pot. YOu better send that one to Shelly for the new Calendar. I love you and can't wait to see you and your sweet Fam over Thanksgiving!!
Hey we are finding people! Hope you are doing well. We'll figure out this blog thing before too long! Keep in touch.
The Arnall's
LOL...I was just re-looking at this post and realized that my Alyssa is very chubby just like Marissa!!!! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment