Family Sandwich In the Red Rocks
We recently went to Sedona on Vacation. Josh and I haven't been there since our days at NAU in Flagstaff. The Red rocks are still gorgeous and Oak Creek Canyon made me think of the Pixar movie CARS. When Sally and Lightning have their romantic Drive. I love the twisty turns during every season of the year, there were new pink and white spring blossoms on the trees and ivy was climbing tree trunks and rocky ledges.
Below is a picture of our "Family Sandwich" there are 2 pieces of rock bread,1 piece of Ty ham, 1 piece of Joshua cheese, 1 Kara tomato, 1 Marissa pickle and A little Livvy Olive, all sliding out the side. (This was Ty's idea and he gave us all our fix'n names)
Livvy and her charming little smile. She is my porcelain Doll.
We found a cool Park and Had an Easter Egg hunt. Rissy is now a Daddy's girl. We had plenty of people around that we love. The kids just love to play with their cousins and I love it just as much if not a little more! Family is the best! Granna and Grandad Adams came along for the trip it was special to be with them.
We found a cool Park and Had an Easter Egg hunt. Rissy is now a Daddy's girl. We had plenty of people around that we love. The kids just love to play with their cousins and I love it just as much if not a little more! Family is the best! Granna and Grandad Adams came along for the trip it was special to be with them.
Rissy had the biggest smile on her face she has finally decided she loves slides. Especially when Samara is around they giggle and giggle up and down, up and down, up and down. I can only imagine how much fun they are going to have as they grow up. I love that our families take time to get together and make memories. Thanks to Mom and Dad who make it happen.
Mara and Rissy
Samara- - - Kate- - - Marissa
Mountain Biking
I have a new love! Wow this could get addicting, I have never really tried mountain biking before but I have to say I truly enjoyed it, by nature I'm a cautious person but as I was going down these trails with jumps and rocks I found myself thinking why haven't I done this before. When I snow ski I frequently think "I'm gonna die, I'm GONNA DIE!" and the tension after the day is apparent in my stiff joints. Not so in this sport I had a great work out and even tried some small jumps (nothing impressive but fun) My Dad was a great teacher, and as I watched Josh, Chet, Shelly and Josh tear up the trail I got a little more comfortable. Trenton was the toughest he only had one gear and never quit even when he and I walked up a few hills. Yes. . . I'm not a master at the gear changes. We will soon be moving to Sacramento and I hear there are tons of cool trails. I think a few Bikes may find their way into our home.
Below is a picture with Shelly my Dad and Josh and I. Chet took the picture. It was a cool ledge along the trail. Where are the kids you may ask well my Mom, Amber and Britt watched all three and took them to Jerome a touristy old mining town. We caught up with them later. It was a relaxing vacation with many sweet moments. Thanks everyone who made it GREAT! I can't wait until the next Get Together.
2 comments:
Aww, I loved your post it made me miss being with everyone and especially seeing the little girls together. Mountain biking sounded like fun one of these days I wont be preggo when the family goes on fun adventures. Ha Ha! I love you kara and I loved the Ty sandwitch I wonder if I would have been Brittaney lettuce? We miss you guys keep posting so I can see all the fun things you do. Samara loved the pictures and the elephants were so sweet! MIss ya!
I love mountain biking, Loren HATES it. The sandwich is really cute and clever.
Post a Comment