Sunday, May 23, 2010

Smiles of a Little Girl

Livvy is almost 1 year old!
Where did time go? She is a sweet little joy to be around so I thought I would post a few of her many faces and smiles.
I Love to put head bands on her but they only last a second. Rissy likes it when they are TWINS in their whale shirts. Ty will even let her play with his cars.
I'm not sure what is going on here. . . Rissy looks suspicious.
Sometimes it's gonna be a bright sunshiny day!
Sleepy and tired you are still so cute Livvy Lou.
Those blue eyes are too much! I love this GIRL! I have loved every minute of this first year. I feel that Livvy is my happy little angel she was sent to us to add sparkle and giggles to our day.

4 comments:

Jonathan & Amber Burke said...

what a sweetheart! I can't believe how fast they turn from baby into little people.

Janetta said...

Happy birthday Liv!! We love you.

Brittaney said...

She is so cute and I can't get enough of those long eyelashes and bright blue eyes! She is Beautiful! It was so fun to have everyone at mom's. Thanks for helping me and we miss you guys.

Peck Family said...

so fun to catch up on your cute family! How you guys doing!!!???? Your kids are so cute and SOOOOO big! keep in touch love, the peck family