It is official Ty has started school!
His Teacher has a calm and friendly demeanor and I think she will be a good fit for his personality.
Notice the throw up . . . . Ty is like his Dad. . . . they get nervous and food just doesn't stay where it should. Ty scarfed down his blueberry oatmeal and then instantly turned and told me his tummy didn't feel good (code for I'm gonna PUKE!) so instantly all breakfast was back up.
The picture would be worse but most of it went back in his bowl thank goodness!
Nice Lightning McQueen Backpack
The school is only about a 3 minute walk from our house.
Here are all the cute backpacks lined up on their hooks.
He has 24 kids in his class.
Ty went right in and found a book to read he has never really had separation anxiety so I said, "See ya after school" and we walked home. No I didn't cry. . . that's sissy stuff. But I did smile the whole way home thinking of what I could get done while he was at school.
I'm writing this post after the second week of school and we have already had a lesson on honesty. Ty told his teacher he didn't have a lunch so he could get a chocolate milk at the cafeteria. Then he showed me some things (in his pocket) he found in his class room on the floor behind the toy box. 2 broken crayons, 3 colorful fuzzys, and 2 odd plastic pieces.
I was thinking GREAT lying AND stealing. I had to explain when you find stuff you give it to your teacher and if you want a chocolate milk you ask; and your teacher will explain you need 2 quarters from your mom. WE Don't just TAKE STUFF we want.
He had to return the "stolen goods" and say sorry and apologize for lying to his teacher. He was squirmy and uncomfortable but he did it and now he is an "honest boy again" and Feels Good Inside.
ZooWee MaMa
2 comments:
zoowe mama. good old Ty, love that kid!
This made me laugh so much. The puking story, the stealing story, AND the zoowee mama! That is our favorite thing to say around here. Cheese touch!
Post a Comment