
I am very happy to say that I made an Easter candy craft with the kids we made Bunny Racers. They were really cute the picture is small but there is proof that the yellow bunny peep racer was a success and tasty. I think this may become a tradition.

Easter was fun we had an Easter egg hunt/ BBQ with Family, the guys hid eggs all over the backyard in very creative places and the kids were amazed! Jadin and Ty kept finding egg after Egg, Ashlyn held her own and Sammy cleaned house, Daniel was happy to run around and Marissa was out for the count, it's hard when nap time falls right in the middle of all the fun. It was a beautiful day and the food was delicious. Thanks for the fun time everyone we love the Palmers and Boone family.
Marissa, Ty and Ashlyn found their easter baskets. We loved having Caleb and Sarah stay with us! Ashlyn is such a sweetheart although I think Ty taught her how maximize the talent of squeaking loudly.

We were also able to have Grandma and Grandpa Boone stop by with Laura and Michelle for sunday on their way to Rocky Point, we had Easter dinner together (which is the first time I have ever cooked a ham. . . thanks to Caleb's wonderful tips it turned out delicious, I really like his glaze recipe.)
Easter is such a beautiful day to remember the Savior, his atonement and resurrection. I felt especially thankful this year having so many people I love around me and imagining the blessing of being with them for eternity, thanks to the resurrection, I was bubbling with thoughts of gratitude all day long. The plan of salvation is so simple, it really is amazing how complete and perfect it is.
2 comments:
How wonderful to host Easter when you just got a new backyard! Looks like a great weekend. I can't believe how big the kids are all getting! Just shows that we need to get down there more often :o)
What a fun Easter! I would love your bunny racer instructions--my kids would have a great time with an edible craft =)
Post a Comment