
May has been very busy for our family. We are getting ready to move and it's always hard to get things ready. Brittaney my amazing sister came over and helped us get things ready for a yard sale I have the best sisters they are all very talented and good at getting things done. Britt and Samara visited for the day Samara was blowing us kisses and being a sweetheart she and rissa had fun they are two months apart in age.

Yum Chocolate Nesquick tastes good with or without the milk. I never know what Ty will discover next. He is always exploring things that taste good or look like they taste good. On sunday I was feeding Rissa some mixed veggy baby food and Ty wanted a taste against my better judgement I put a small bite in his mouth, which was promptly spit out in a spray that covered my dress with orange food. At least we were on the back row on the hard chairs, All I can say is. . . . baby wipes have saved me more than once.

I was busy cleaning up dinner and I realized Ty was being really quite which usually means trouble or a mess to clean up. But to my suprise I found him hiding out in the wicker blanket box. He made himself a comfy little spot to curl up in until bed time. Lately he has been telling me "watch ME mom" as he shows me his new "trick" like rolling out the measuring tape. Since mother's day he had been telling me daily "happy mother's day mommy, I love you" I don't mind that every day is "happy mother's day".

Since I haven't really posted any close-up pictures of Marissa I thought I should. She has been making really cute noises lately and giggling alot(especially when we blow bubbles on her tummy or legs) She flaps her arms like a penguin when she gets excited and starts wiggling her feet in small circles. She cracks me up!

Here is Marissa she is almost 11 months old and just started rolling and moving about, she is very rolly I love to snuggle her in my arms. Ahh I love my little Rissy. She is a content and happy baby.
Everywhere we go people comment on her chunky legs and her ankle roll. She got 3 shots yesterday, and only cried a little but today she had a little bruise around one of the injection sites. It was so sad.
7 comments:
Your baby girl is adorable! She looks just like you. I'm so happy for a new post, thanks for keeping up with the blogging. I love to check in and see what you little family is doing. Your kids look like they keep you busy, gotta love being a mommy. It is the best! Miss you bear!
Your Rissa has the prettiest hair and eyes. Aren't messy boys so fun I totally know what you mean by that scary silence that can occur. I found my little one in the toilet last time that happend. I hope you got my invite let me know if you had any trouble. I don't know if you think so but I see some of Kyra in Brittany baby...cousins are so fun!
I am so happy to see a new post! I frequently look and hope for something new! I am sad to hear you are moving. We just got back into the same ward! Where and you moving? Did you sell your house?
You kids are adorable and I love Rissa's rolls.
So are you guys moving for sure? That is sad if you are. We are going to miss you. You'll have to keep in touch for sure through our blogs and email. Here is my email address: bambiejojo@cox.net. Your kids are so cute. I hope your garage sale goes/went well. let me know if you need any help with anything. We are going to be blessing the baby this Sunday the 25th of May. If you are still in the Tolleson Ward! :-) If not you can come and visit right? 11am!
Your kids are so cute. I love Rissa's rolls. Sydney has a few and I just love squeezing them.
Hello Boones! How are you?? It looks like you're in the middle of a move. I hope it is going well for you. Are you renting out the house?
Well, you've got to check out our new blog! (crystalnotes.blogspot.com) I've just figured out how this all works. Kind of cool.
Hope you're doing well!
Hey, it's Annette here. Your blog is so cute, it is good to see what you guys are up to. Your kids are cute. Check out our blog flagtownmafia.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment