Joshua has offically started his 4th year of Podiatry school. He will be in Portland for the month of June, which means me and the kids have moved to Show Low. It is great to be living where cool area actually blows in through the windows at night. When we left our home for the last time I had a strange sense of unbelief mixed with nostalgia. I thought we would live in that house at least 2 more years. I will miss our home. But it is best to have faith that the Lord will take care of us where ever we go. Recently however I have been waking up at night completly disoriented, I seriously do a mental analysis like. . . I'm living in Show Low. . . Josh is in Oregon. . . .Ty is the little boy kicking me in the side and snoring. . . .this is my bed. Anyone ever experienced what I'm talking about? It usually occurs over the hollidays when we travel and switch from parents to in-laws, night to night. Oh well hopefull it will pass soon and it isn't the sign of a mental break down. Just kidding I'm really doing great my family is the best.
Sorry no pictures but I don't have access to a camera at the moment. But for anyone who is wondering we had a safe move and miss our friends in Tolleson thankgoodness for blogging and friendship!
16 comments:
Why did I not know you guys were moving for good? You will be greatly missed. Keep on blogging so we can keep up on your family.
I'm so glad we have these blogs! I think the disorientation means you're supposed to come back to Tolleson! :)
Wow, that was fast! Glad you made it safe and sound. I hope you settle in soon and that your kiddos are having a good time!
Ahh, Show Low! I miss our little town! Is it the same. I'm sure it is, but at the same time it isn't. Are you there for good? If you are I might be a tad envious. Hey, remember when that cow ate that plastic bag at lunch one day? That is a funny memory. We need to talk. How funny that we were both moving at the same time and we didn't even know it. I hate moving, I like to be organized and moving totally messes up the mojo. Okay enough rambling, lets talk soon. I miss you bear!
Hey Kara! it's noel holley (remember me???) i actually was thinking of you the other day when i was cleaning out our linen closet and found the rice pack you made for me for christmas several years back when we were VT partners! check out our blog holley-family.blogspot.com you kids are absolutely adorable! and way to go to Josh!
Hey Kara! It's so good to hear from you. Congratulations to you guys on your move and school. I can't believe Josh is almost done. Your kids are soooo cute. I love your baby's cheeks and Ty is so big. Good luck with getting oriented. I still do that sometimes. I'm glad you found our blog. Keep in touch!
Amanda
Hi Kara! I'm not sure if you even remember me--but I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! It's been a long time since the good old campus heights days! It looks like you guys are doing well. Your kids are adorable!
Hi kara,
Found your blog. Hope you don't mind if I put your link on ours.
Sorry we didn't hang out before you left. Keep In Touch okay...
Awe, I'm so happy to stumble across your blog! :) Cute little family. Wow, time really flies! Good luck JOSH, only a few short years to go! I'm adding you to my blog list and I'm going to spy on you now! :)
Hey, I have Kami Frost's link on my blog now. You should go check it out and send her a message, she wanted me to give it to you! How is Show Low?
Hey Kara. This is Kat from Flagstaff!!! I just saw your blog link on Noel's Blog. I would like to invite you to my blog. If you email your email address I will put you on the approval list :) sankat21 AT hotmail DOT com
Kara,
Did you sell your house, or are you renting it out? Will you, by any chance, be in Phoenix around Thanksgiving? We're visiting Billy's family that week and would love to see you!
Crystal
I didn't know you moved back home! It must be so hard for you to be away from your hubby, but at least you're close to your fam!
Hey, we were up in snowflake this past weekend and camped at a campground with a show low address (i didn't realize the two towns were as close as they must be)...i have to say...it is NICE NICE NICE up there!!! Did you guys get to go to the Flake reunion???
It was so good to see you at the reunion. Sorry we didn't get to talk longer. Hopefully one of these days when I am in Show Low longer than two days I can stop by and chat with ya.
We miss you guys! We didn't know you had a blog. We do too, it's phoenixfrost.blogspot.com. We'll blog you later :)!
Post a Comment