Here we are kickin back at the ruins. . . do you like my hat?
This is at a park in Valladolid we found these quaint little seats perfect for a chat just watch out for the birds. All of the towns and cities in Mexico have parks where people go to relax and enjoy the evenings. I would love to have more areas like this in America especially within walking distance of our home.
Here is a mariposa I couldn't believe all the beautiful butterflies this was one of the prettiest that Shelly caught with her camera what an amazing picture.

4 comments:
How exciting for you guys...and no kids I'm sure you felt so young and free again! It was great seeing you guys at the reunion. I'm glad Josh is back with the family now. Can you believe the schooling end is actually in sight?
I love the picture of Rissa with the hat. Her eyes are so beautiful.
You guys are so fun! I'm too prissy to endure the bugs and heat. How are things? We miss you guys!!!
Sorry, this is my sister Bethany's laptop :).
Sounds (and looks!) like an amazing vacation! I'm so going to show all your pictures to Phil to inspire a trip of our own =). It's so great to see what you're up to!
Post a Comment