Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry December 21st only 4 Days till Christmas. . .

For FHE we read the Christmas story of Jesus's Birth and set up our nativity that was handcrafted by Grandma Boone.

Ty's School Program they sang Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. He is wearing the festive CARS sweatshirt. With nice glowing eyes :)

I just overheard a conversation at our house, I'm sitting in the front room and the kids are in the hall.
Ty (in a whisper): "Ok Rissy lets go. . . "
Rissy: "OK"
Tip-toe noises and rustling of bags
Mom: "Ty what are you guys doing?"
Ty: "Just looking at something"
Mom: " In my closet? You know if you see any presents before Christmas you might not get them."
More shuffling rushed tip toe noises back down the hall
Ty (in a whisper to Rissy): "Lets not do that again Ok"

Me smiling to myself thinking. . . good decision Ty, I wonder how long that resolve will last? Christmas is almost here and the anticipation is high. This time of year has it's benefits when I can use Santa as a motivator/threat to get rooms cleaned and jobs done. :)

1 comment:

Tami G. said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas! I sent you a card to some Show Low address...did you get it?