Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Monster Trucks!!!


GRAVEDIGGER

This monster truck is HUGE! We have checked out a lot of books from the Library about Monster trucks lately. We know about Big Foot and Superman and Toro Loco. They burn a gallon of fuel/second. These Trucks are awesome. Josh got off work early one Friday and we took off to find a Monster Truck we we not disappointed.
We told the kids that our trip in the van was to a secret spot. We had one surprised little boy.
The first thing we did was check out the Gigantic Wheels.
The Grave Digger Driver was there and autographed Ty's picture. He said there are actually 8 Grave Diggers and they would all be driving the same night in different stadiums around the US and Canada.
Ty got to sit in the seat of the"lil digger" The stick shift is a green skull. . . Cool. Maybe we will make it to a Monster Jam sometime in the future.
After that we headed over to Chuck E Cheese for a good time with games and pizza. We had plenty of soda and rode some cool rides. I loved Skee Ball, Josh loved the Football game, Livvy LOVED the miniature merry go round, Riss loved the moving school bus and Ty loved the Roller coaster Ride. All in all a good fun family night.

WILD ANIMAL PARK
round 2
We went back to the Wild Animal Park and saw the bald eagle.
This is the Gorilla Habitat seriously we missed the gorilla's in the picture they were moving and are hiding behind the man in the gray sweatshirt.

Here is Rissy giving Livvy some Love on Condor Ridge. Liv was a tad grouchy but that didn't phase Marissa.
And Again the Lovely Rhino Shot This picture is shadowy but the alternative picture had a very unattractive angle.
Here's Josh and I taking it easy on a weekend off. It was nice to just sit in the sunshine. (Ty took the picture)
This is a picture of the Condor spreading it's wings. Pretty cool.
And here are the beautiful elephants there were 13 elephants in all 4 babies born in 2010 the littlest was born Dec. 26th. They were cute and smelly.


BONSAI. . . .
Each of the trees in this garden were unique. I think I would like to grow a Bonsai tree it would be cool to see what little miniature world would come to life. Here are a few of my favorites. And that stop ended our adventure in the wildlife animal park Until next time.






6 comments:

Trajanus Maximus Walterus Adamsus said...

That is the coolest thing ever!!! Holy snap. Necia and I want to come visit you with baby Traejan. It will be fun. Anyhow you are all so cute and your blog always makes me laugh.

Thoroughly Modern Millie said...

Fun!!!!

kara said...

Tyson COME! We only have 5 months left!

Brittaney said...

I like the Monster Truck and Chucky Cheese family night. I bet Ty was super excited! I like ski ball too, it's just so challenging! Ha Ha love ya

Janetta said...

You are the funnest parents ever! I love that you surprised Ty like that.

Rylan Chan said...

Hey Kara!!! So fun re-connecting. I sure wish we were better at keep up with our blog. Rylan and I got married in 04. Our family grew very early, we were married for only 3 months before we found out we were expecting. Anyways, I need to do better and keeping in contact with everybody. You guys look so wonderfully happy!!! Keep in touch!