Monday, April 4, 2011

Three Peas in a Pod!

Comfy place
See this nice set up. . . this is a regular occurrence at our house. The kids love to have a comfy place to watch movies or just hang out. It always involves some silliness and yes things go smoother when Ty is in the middle. Liv has become quit the spit fire and spends more time in "time out" then the other two. She actually likes to put herself in "time out" and will smack someone in the the face just so she can sit there and put on her "pouty face." Ty takes his beatings pretty well from Livvy, but Marissa just can't handle her fiestiness they can really get into some impressive screaming matches. ( Caught in the Act)
Computer Bonding Time

Starfall.com is one of my kids favorite websites they LOVE it. I was chuckling at how sweet they all looked sitting there together playing the game. Marissa does have the best view but I think her little patootie may suffer. Ty loves to be in charge and run the mouse. Olivia is Miss Bossy but thinks she is running the show with all her Ooos and awes! I love these kids. The really do make me smile every day. Notice the stair steps in size just precious



They are so funny to watch.


Olivia was actually throwing a tantrum, paused for the picture and then continued.
This picture was taken because Marissa said, "Mom I am so cute take my picture." It was St. Patrick's day and she had picked out her own outfit. Green was everywhere. She even got green milk at preschool with her lucky charms. Which detail is connected to a nice story I will share with you. You may read it if you need something to do. . . here goes.




On St Patrick's day I went to my OB for my first maternity check up. Yes we are indeed expecting another baby in October! My wonderful friend C. was watching Livvy for me and picked up Rissy from preschool.




After the appt. I went to pick up my girls and they were both sleepy so I thought I would drive home the long way and get some gas at Costco about 15mins away from my house. It was a great idea until Rissy announces she drank too much green milk and needs to go to the bathroom now. I'm thinking OK we will just go into Costco use the bathrooms quick and get back in the van and still get naps. I pull in to the parking lot and get a great spot up front Whoo HOO! Next to me are two crotch-rocket motorcycles on Livvy's side of the van. I'm thinking all I need is my Costco card and Keys. As I'm unbuckling Rissy and Livvy. The two motorcycle guys show up and turn on their bikes but they don't leave they are comparing exhaust pipes or something who knows. . . I'm standing right next to them and Rissy starts freaking out because she doesn't like the loud noise. So I take her hand, lift her out of the van, pick up Livvy, lock the door manually and start walking toward the store.




Then I stop. . . my heart sinks I just LOCKED my KEYS in the CAR with my CELL PHONE and PURSE. I had dropped my keys when I had lifted up Marissa.




I start thinking great. . . Ty gets out of school in 1 hour, Josh is at a hospital on the Mexican border, C. has a house full of kids and I don't know her cell number. . . come to think of it I don't know anyone's cell but Josh's. We have only lived in San Diego about 2 years and everyone I know basically has only cell phones.




I strategically watch for a "nice" person and ask to use their cell phone. I found a lady and she was like sure what ever you need honey. So I call Josh, no answer, of course. I leave him a message like this, "umm i need you but I'll talk to you later." Josh later tells me my message had him thinking there was something wrong with our unborn baby or we were having twins or something. I never called him back.




The nice lady is like do you have Triple A? I have no idea and if I do I have no information it's all in the van. Finally the cart retriever for Costco says, "why don't we talk to the ladies inside and by the way don't feel bad I've locked my keys in my car at least 3 times!"




Well the Customer service really did help me they said do any of your friends have costco memberships? Yes C. does! They give me her number and I call her. Bless her heart she loads up 6 kids ranging from 5 months to 8 years old. Drives to my house finds the spare key, gets in the house finds my spare van key, drives over the mountain down the congested road and delivers the key into my hand. She is an angel from heaven. I can't tell you what relief I felt when I saw her pull up. That is true friendship. We didn't even talk she had to get back and I had to get to Ty's school. All I can say is I was so blessed that day.




As I'm pulling out I notice the lady parked across from me has a Lock smith breaking into her car. Holey Moley that could have been me. . . maybe we could have gotten a 2 for 1 deal :) I'm very Lucky to have some amazing friends it's better than a pot of gold.


1 comment:

Claire said...

I don't want to move away from you. My heart is breaking. I love you tons!!!