So I love this flower bouquet! It makes me smile because it is so simply beautiful. Gerber Daisy's are such a happy flower maybe that is why I chose them for my wedding too.
Mother's day was very nice. Josh made me a delicious apple cobbler (he really can make a killer cobbler). Which I finished off cold straight out of the fridge 2 days later only to receive a phone call from Josh that evening while I was out, asking if I had eaten ALL of the leftovers. YES YES YES I did. I could call in the pregnancy card but that would be a lie. I just really have a love of baked goodies and can consume large amounts without any pangs of guilt. Sorry Love. . . Father's day is just around the corner.
He also got me a plush camping mat for our trip to Yosemite it is called "Dream time". I must report that it was very comfortable I slept great on our camping adventure 3 nights in a row!
Here are my beautiful flowers and this maternity dress was a gift from Mom Boone. Thanks.
Here is my handsome husband. :)
Ty is growing very tall and he is excited to have 3 little sisters.
Olivia is a crack up right now she has to be in the center of EVERYTHING.
Marissa is starting to show a silly little sense of humor that makes me laugh. For example Josh held up a picture of Lehi and his family on the ship headed for the promised land, and asked "who does that look like?" Marissa said, "Santa Clause, he he he. . . . . . just kidding dad it's not Santa!" It's Lehi. She is a goof ball.

All in all I feel blessed to be the mother of these beautiful children. I am very happy being a mother and wife it is hard work and satisfying.

2 comments:
They are getting so big!
BTW, I didn't know you were pregnant! (and if I did, I totally forgot!) CONGRAT!!! WHen are you due?
I am due in mid Oct. :) very excited to have a fall birthday baby.
Post a Comment