Thursday, June 16, 2011

May was here and past by too fast. . .

Olivia Turned 2!


Here she is confidently showing how old she is today :0) She got some glow bracelets and an ice cream sandwich and life was good. She slept with her bracelets and wore them the next day.
Livvy is getting so spunky we all love her very much even if she is a little too demanding these days. She is a pretty little girl with a contagious giggle. We love you Livvy!

We had some awesome visitors Caleb, Jenni and Ashlyn! It was good to hang out with the newlyweds. We ventured out to a lot of places. Ty, Ashlyn and Rissy had plenty of bonding time. Ashlyn saw the Ocean for the first time which was cool and she ran in the freezing water with Ty. We went to the San Diego Temple.

The San Diego Zoo we road the tour bus and ate kettle corn.
Jenni and Caleb are so chill it's easy to have a good time anywhere.
* Note this picture has taken 2 years to capture. Our kids have never willingly entered a petting zoo and voluntarily touched an animal in the time we have lived in SD. But today they were all getting in on the action and loving it. I think it must have been Ashlyn and Caleb's magic touch with the animals.
The girls passed out on the bus tour around the zoo. Luckily Josh held them and eventually fell asleep too!

This is a pretty good family picture. You may have noticed I have been posting much more. . . I think it is because I don't want to pack up my house and move. I am procrastinating as long as I can I would much rather look at pictures than pack them.

We got some cool pictures as the sun was setting.
Ty-Me-Riss-Liv-Caleb-Jenni

Riss-Josh-Ty-Caleb-Liv
And my favorite a romantic sunset Kiss. I will miss the Ocean and San Diego we have LOVED living here! ( not the hottest profile at 5 month pregnant but still very romantic) Ahhh

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan said...

I just read through your blog, and I started tearing up. Looking back on all those great times. We really have had such a great year with you and your family. I miss you so much already! Lets please keep in touch! Maybe I'll have to start blogging again just to keep updated!:)

Tami G. said...

Did I hear you say 5 months pregnant? Right on schedule, girlfriend! I got you beat by two months :)